Call Centre Representative, Call Centre/Customer Service
£16.30 Per Hour
Our international client based in Bracknell, Berkshire requires a Customer Service Coordinator to join their busy team.
The position is a multifaceted role and the successful applicant's daily participation in all activities will contribute to achieving departmental and business objectives - along with Customer satisfaction.
Our client is looking for a warm and friendly personality who really enjoys working with Customers in order to provide enthusiastic and high-quality service.
Working within the Customer Services team, you will ensure that exceptional levels of customer satisfaction are provided through the achievement of service targets.
- Processing of customer applications.
- Validation of agreement documentation.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Providing advice and expertise to the Network.
- Handling customer phone calls and written inquiries in a professional manner
- Making amendments to our customers ' finance agreements.
- Allocating manually paid monies to customers' agreements accurately.
- Processing customer complaints to a compliant high standard.
- MS Office Suite and SAP
Shift Pattern - 35 hr week - 8 to 4, 9 to 5, and 10 to 6 - 1 Saturday in 3 or 4 and time off in lieu.
Qualifications, skills, and experience required:
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- Preferably enjoys working in a high-pressure call centre
- Great communicator with the ability to build relationships with customers and colleagues.
- First-class organizational skills with a strong ability to multitask.
- Conscientious self-starter who makes sure that objectives are achieved.
- Quality conscious with an eye for detail.
Please apply today!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.