Marketing, Marketing Assistant
£20 Per Hour
My Global Client urgently requires an experienced EMEA Marketing Administrator to join their dynamic team.
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
- Posting job offers on multiple job boards across EMEA
- Meet job posting SLAs
- Carry out audits of live job ads
- Participation in the continuous improvement of the job posting process
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and react with an appropriate level of urgency
- Getting things done promptly and efficiently
- Process-oriented mindset
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ yrs of experience with marketing support / administrative support
- Experience with digital platforms, digital services is a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your excellent marketing administrative skills.
WORK REMOTELY AND IN LONDON OFFICE
Interested? Apply Now!!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.