Rec to Rec, Recruitment Consultant
£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
We are currently going through an exciting stage of growth and are on the lookout for ambitious and resilient individuals to join us. We provide regular training on market trends and business development and ensure you have all the tools you need to get off to an amazing start.
If you ask any Parksiders what makes Parkside Recruitment a great place to work, they'll tell you it's all about the culture and the amazing work environment and the unlimited potential for career progression.
Are you up for the challenge?
You will have the opportunity to build a team on a fast-track basis.
- Running a 360 desk in your existing expertise
- Provide expert, specialist advice to candidates
- Develop and implement effective individual business and sales plans
- Facilitate to an advanced level the end-to-end recruitment process
- Lead by example through exceptional, consistent fee performance, activity and attitude
- Consistently develop market intelligence
- Working with the leadership team on initiatives and projects
We will give you all of the tools and support needed to achieve in the position, from the top job boards, as well as LinkedIn and class-leading business development tools. You will also have access to our advanced bespoke technology, and long-standing list of blue-chip clients which will enable you to work efficiently and make the most of our uncapped commission!
What you'll need to succeed:
Proven track record of billing success within a 360-recruitment position (1 to 3 years of experience)
- Passionate about exceeding targets and reaching goals
- Commercial, innovative and ambitious
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Self-motivated and a strong initiative
- Most importantly a desire & ambition to develop your career on a fast-track basis.
Plus, our company benefits some of which include:
- Monthly bonus - uncapped
- Flexible working hours
- Modern open-plan office in a serviced building
- Parking in the centre of Uxbridge
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday off after passing probation
- Additional quarterly and annual bonuses
- Clear career development framework plan and promotion targets
- Regular sales incentives/sales competitions
- Private health care
- Social events including Christmas and summer parties and team builds
- Employee recognition programmes, including monthly individual awards and competitions for outstanding achievement
- An employee referral scheme for referring into our business
- Long service award (5, 10, 15 years etc) includes 1 week paid sabbatical and bonus
- As a member of the Antal international recruitment group, you will have the opportunity to attend our annual international conference
- Access to shared business with international offices & colleagues across the entire world in order to develop 6 figure key accounts
Please note: Applicants with working permission in the UK who are willing to relocate will be considered. Parkside Recruitment does not provide visa sponsorship.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.