IT, Snr Technical Consultant/Analyst
£450 to £500 Per Day
My Global client is in urgent need of an experienced Service Assurance Consultant / Telecoms Service Assurance Architect to join their team.
As part of the execution of its Telecoms Vertical strategy, my client is developing new products aimed at the telecoms market. These are being developed within the DSOM BU with close collaboration with the CTO Office and their key customers.
* You will act as a subject matter expert within the Telecoms program, providing internal consultancy and Service Assurance domain expertise to DSOM and CTO Office team members
* Support the relevant Product Managers in defining and prioritizing product requirements
* Be heavily involved or lead the development of key telecoms specific process flows and definition of associated data requirements and data models
* Participate in internal and customer meetings to define, refine and validate product features and functions
* Deliver guidance and real-world industry expertise across multiple product domains to help ensure that the two telecoms products align to industry norms and best practices
* A minimum of 5 yrs experience within a major telecoms operator, industry vendor, or telecoms focused consultancy
* Strong experience of Network Operations, Service Assurance & Resource Inventory processes with previous experience of designing Service Assurance systems strongly preferred
* Excellent knowledge of the TM Forum API and Frameworx
* Excellent consultancy or architecture skills
* Knowledge of UML and process modeling
* Strong presentation and communication skills, comfortable working in multi-disciplinary teams and with senior leadership
* This work will be done on a fully remote basis (no travel required)
* You must operate within UK/US working hours (preferably East Coast)
Duration: 2 to 3 Months
Interested? Apply Now!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.