Account Manager, Marketing
£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
City of London
Are you an experienced Affiliate Account Executive looking to join one of the most dynamic Digital Marketing firms in town?
If you are a good negotiator, capable of secure strong commercial deals, generate new revenue streams, integrate and navigate multiple affiliate tracking platforms then this could be the role for you!
As the Affiliate Account Executive, you'll be working with the Business Development / Commercial team to proactively seek out new relationships and commercial deals in new (and existing) growth verticals.
The core focus will involve account management and new business development.
- Source affiliate deals for the new business verticals
- Find the best deals by bench marking against competitors
- Identifying offers competitors are running in their paid channels and reach out the same advertisers
- Utilising excellent negotiation skills to bring in deals with the best ROI
- Managing partner relationships including:
- Regular reporting and communication
- Timely communication and maintaining of partner relationships
- Meeting personally with partners
- Relaying partner content updates to relevant teams
- Up-selling and ensuring existing partner relationships are managed to ensure maximum return for both us and our partners
- Negotiating flat fee, CPA, CPL and other deals with new and existing partners to ensure maximum positive ROI for the business.
- Daily contact with affiliate networks, sourcing the best offers highest payouts.
- Assist the commercial team respond to inbound email enquiries.
- Work closely with the Paid team to increase traffic volumes.
- Extensive account management duties.
- Providing reports and in-depth analysis.
- Maintain contact with advertisers and relationships with affiliate partners.
- Develop ideas and strategies for increasing revenue streams.
- Representing us at industry events.
- Affiliates experience is essential
- Experience using platforms such as Hasoffers or Cellxpert (desirable)
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.