Account Manager, Sales
£30,000 to £42,000 Per Annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Account Manager with our successful client based in Bourne End to join them on a permanent basis. Our client deal with massive franchises and retailers, due to a very successful year they're looking to add to their team! If you're looking for a new challenge then please apply!
- Developing bi-annual business plans that deliver upon company goals and meet customer needs
- Deliver product presentations, business proposals and ad plans to customers on time
- Understand the customer timelines and proactively provide customers with all information and materials required to make decisions and manage business effectively
- Manage customer specific budgets and update Salesforce/Business Plans
- Quickly gain a thorough understanding of all account business objectives and marketing plans by gaining multi-level and cross functional contacts both internally and externally.
- Develop innovative sales and marketing led account plans that will maximise UK's performance
- Maximise account profitability through strategic business planning including, delivery of volume, revenue and margin, creative promotional work, and good use of data to provide customer solutions
- Accurate forecasting and working closely with the planning team to ensure stock is delivered to accounts as required
- Demonstrated success managing a business portfolio.
- Customer driven approach and a "go-getter" attitude
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, both externally and internally
- Proficiency in MS Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), SAP, Salesforce an asset
- Demonstrated organisation, planning and communication skills
- Goal oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence & determination
- Ability to create and maintain business presentations; Excel files; read and action POS reports
- Full clean driving license
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in similar role
- Retail experience preferred
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.