Account Manager, Sales
£30,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Parkside recruitment are currently recruiting for a client of ours in Uxbridge, they are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team.
You will be customer focused , able to understand our customer and show an interest in what their needs are and how our product can assist them in achieving their requirements, freeing them up to be able to concentrate on the caring aspects of their role.
You will have a reputation for excellence - be passionate about the brand. Committed in the heart and mind. Striving towards a reputation inside and outside for excellence. Collaborating with colleagues to fully understand the product and constantly looking for ways in which to highlight the benefits of our product to the customer.
You will be easy to work with - Be known for making things happen through great service. Having a supportive and approachable manner where your first response is yes, we can make it happen and make it easy for customers and colleagues to understand what we do, how we add value.
You must be able to take accountability - Having the courage to be responsible for the decisions made, being bold and challenging the way we do things all the time, with a view to making us succeed and being accountable for results.
You will be self-disciplined - Keeping a schedule and organising your work day, respecting deadlines and managing time effectively.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- The ability to communicate a product offering in line with brand specifications; features, benefits and value.
- Proven account management experience, with a track record of hitting and exceeding KPI's.
- Experience using CRM systems, Salesforce experience would be advantageous.
- Pride in the positive business and customer relationships they have developed.
- Excellent listening and relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- A supportive and collaborative working style.
- A willingness and ability to engage and learn new information from both internal and external sources.
This role offers great benefits such as
- 29+ days holiday
- Perkbox employee rewards
- Paid parking
- Local Gym membership
This role also includes the option to work at home 4 out of 5 days of the week.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.