Finance, Financial Accountant
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Role - Accountant
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000
Location - Godalming
I have the pleasure of working with one of the most respected names in international affairs. Their creative and energetic teams provide services across the fields of People, Finance, Tax. On their behalf, I am seeking a part ACCA qualified accountant with multi-client and statutory accounts experience who wants to be part of a growing financial services organisation.
The role of the Accountant will require you to be able to work closely with both your clients and support the Accounts Team through every stage of the clients' development, including the set-up process for new businesses.
* Review and production of management accounts
* Set-up of accounting reporting packs for new clients
* Approving of supplier and employee payment runs
* Preparation and review of statutory accounts
* Preparing and filing VAT returns
* Production and advice on monthly cash flows
* Liaising with our accounting support teams in India and Philippines
* Liaising with local teams on other country reporting
* Assist with quality assurance for third party supplier outputs
* Auditor liaison and audit support
* Responsibility for all accounting requirements for your own client portfolio
* Answering client queries and advising on specific accounting matters
* Consultancy projects including forecasting and planning.
* Awareness of costs incurred and fees for all clients
* Provide team assistance for the Manager when required during Manager absence.
* Familiar with UK reporting requirements and the business tax environment
* IT literate with strong Excel skills
* Experience in the preparation of management & statutory accounts
* Experienced at reviewing management accounts analytically
* Experience of working in a multi-company, or multi-client environment
* Experience in SAGE Line 50
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.