Accounts Assistant, Finance
£117.60 Per Day
Our global client requires an experienced Accounting and Finance Assistant who has knowledge of accounts payable, receivable and reconciliation.
You would be under direct supervision, performing entry-level bookkeeping and accounting tasks.
The clients' internal systems are used, full training will be provided.
- Performing basic accounting functions which require knowledge of accounts payable and receivable and reconciliation functions.
- Answering customer inquiries.
- Researching problems and or complaints.
- Creating and edit spreadsheets.
- Posting journal / voucher entries, reconciling accounts, and checking for accuracy.
- Verifying, sorting, posting, and checking claims, bills, invoices, and vouchers.
- Understanding of general accounting principles
- Good analytical skills
- Proficient in mathematics
- Ability to follow procedures and keep records
- Knowledge of basic functions with spreadsheet software such as Excel with basic formulae, Pivot tables, Vlookups etc
- You must be able to manipulate data and report back
- Responsive and organised
- Must be a quick learner with good attention to detail
- Experience with basic CRM equivalent tools in the market
- High school education or equivalent with no specific training in accounting principles or accounting experience
You would need to be approachable and able to talk to both suppliers and other businesses.
3-5 years' experience preferred.
This is a fully remote role, with the ability to come into the office 1-2 times per month.
Please apply now!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.