£11 to £15 Per Hour
Title: Accounts Administrative/Office Assistant
Type: Temp to Perm
Parkside Recruitment for an Accounts Administrative Assistant to provides administrative support to accountants and other financial staff members.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone willing to develop their accounts knowledge.
- Taking care of administrative tasks, such as correspondence, filing and printing
- Scheduling client appointments and managing important departmental deadlines
- Maintaining accurate and detailed customer records and creating new customer accounts
- Building a good rapport with clients and providing an accounting team with relevant information
- Completing daily and monthly bank reconciliations
- Collecting monthly direct debits and making payments
- Preparing and entering journals into the system
- Supporting the preparation of management accounts and month-end duties
Relevant Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction accurately.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Competent IT skills, particularly proficiency with spreadsheet software.
- High level of accuracy.
- Extremely organised in a manner that is easily read by others.
- Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information.
- Administrative skills.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.