Accounts Assistant, Finance
£18,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
Are you looking for your first step into an Accounts Assistant role or maybe you have experience but are looking to join an organisation who will offer you training and progression? My client based in Egham is currently recruiting and looking for candidates like you!
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Accounts Payable - checking incoming invoices and posting once approved
- Checking supplier statements
- Collate and prepare monthly subcontractor costs
- Collating the end of year stock take for production and graphics
- Process company credit card statements and business expenses
- Chasing payments
The ideal candidate will have:
- Sage Line 50 experience is an advantage
- 5 GCSE's A*-C including Maths & English
- Willingness to learn and develop in the role
- Excellent communication skills and excellent customer relations focus
In return you will receive a competitive salary package, life insurance, parking on site, cycle to work scheme and the opportunity to receive excellent training and development.
Parkside Recruitment specialises in placing a wide range of professional accountancy and office support staff into a variety of disciplines. Our vacancies vary from day to day assignments, short term and long term contracts, to permanent placements.
To submit an application in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Alternatively to find out more about this or other Commercial opportunities please contact Gemma Malcolm at Parkside on 01895 202 360.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.