Accounts Assistant, Finance
£23,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
My client based in Egham require an Accounts Assistant to support the Financial Controller and Credit Controller with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. Previous experience or a relevant qualification are required, with a good understanding of the fundamentals of accounting. £23-26Kpa depending on Experience. This will be a Hybrid working role 2-3 days in the office and working 8.30-5.00 Mon-Fri. This would be an excellent opportunity to develop and grow as additional tasks can be learnt and taken on to expend the role.
Key Duties & Objectives:
Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Daily booking of invoices & Manage payment runs,
- Manage Pre-payments, Follow-up for invoices, Updating pre-payments statement,
- Preparing monthly accrual chart
- Inter Company Recharges
- Debtor control and collection,
- Managing Cash Flow,
- Allocation- debtors in the form of cash, cheques, BACS
- Dealing with both internal and external customer queries arising from Debtors collection
- Monthly statement production
- Reconciling income to bank account
- Preparation of Monthly IntraStat Submissions
- Business Warehouse reporting for intercompany reconciliation, Balance sheet reporting and other statistical reporting requirements
- Manage Ad-hoc workload & reports as and when required.
Fleet Management & reporting
Must have good Excel skills and AAT studier.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.