Accounts Assistant, Finance
£21,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join a leading organisation in Oxford.
This role would be well suited to someone looking for their second job and has a minimum of 18 months' experience working within a similar position.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly, dynamic team and offers a flexible working structure and study support if desired.
* Building productive working relationships with clients
* Producing accurate reporting for Managers, Partners and clients using various accounting softwares
* Maintaining client confidentiality and ensuring data security at all times
* Producing financial accounts in accordance with FRS 102 1A and FRS 105 as well as sole trader accounts
* Preparing partnership accounts
* Minimum of 18 months' experience working within an accountancy practice
* Educated to A Level or equivalent
* AAT qualified or part qualified
* Strong communication skills, verbal and written
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Strong IT skills
* A positive, confident and proactive attitude
* Ability to prioritise and meet tight timeframes with high quality output
* Enjoy working as part of a team and self-motivated
* CCH experience would be an advantage
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.