Accounts Assistant, Finance
£13 to £15 Per Hour
I am currently recruiting for a medium sized software company in Staines, looking for an accounts assistant to join on a temporary basis. This position is likely to be a minimum of 3 months and could be extended.
Please view the job description below and if you feel this opportunity suits yourself, please apply today for an immediate start!
- Raising sales invoices and credit notes for annual software licenses and professional services on daily basis
- Ensuring accurate coding of invoices
- Maintain the billing schedule and update on regular basis
- Update/maintain customer's portals by recording invoices, requesting purchase orders and updating general details
- Update unbilled revenue and cancellations on weekly basis
- Liaise closely with Account Managers and Professional Services team to help resolve queries
- Request purchase orders as and when required
- Work closely with credit control and assist with billing queries
- Ensures Finance and CRM systems are updated
- Raise purchase orders for accounts payables as and when requested
- Code and process accounts payables invoices on weekly basis
- Assist with Year end preparations and queries as and when required
- Providing support to other finance team members during busy periods and during absence
- Any other adhoc duties as required to support the business
- Intermediate excel skills (confident with V-looks ups and Pivot tables
- Experience and confident with billings
- Adaptable to different systems
- Great attention to detail
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.