Assistant Accountant, Finance
£28,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
Accounts Assistant - Study Support included
Kingston (Moving to Wimbledon soon)
I am currently seeking an ambitious and switched on individual to join my client who specialise within the IT sector. They are currently growing and this means they can offer lots of opportunity for progression, exposure within other sectors of the business and a chance to really expand your knowledge. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Finance and will work in a team of 5, however you will work closely with other teams too. Please read below to find out the duties and requirements for this opportunity.
- Maintain accounts payable ledger
- Verifying vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and transactions
- Checking and processing expenses and company credit card return across the business
- Bank reconciliations and book entries
- Monthly cash flow statements
- Run Fixed Assets depreciation and final Fixed Assets reconciliation
- PAYE and VAT payments
- Vendor enquiries
- Customer billing queries and credit control
- Assisting Head of Finance on ad hoc tasks
Key skills and requirements -
- Sound knowledge of accounting standards, basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles
- Experience in assistant accounting
- Very high degree of attention to detail and ability to complete tasks accurately
- Proven advanced excel knowledge and skill set
- Finance degree, AAT or equivalent qualification
If you think that the above opportunity and requirements suit what you are looking for as your next career move then please apply today!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.