Accounts Assistant, Finance
£25,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
The role will involve you to undertake a wide variety of accounting assignments, including VAT return preparation, to a high standard of technical competence, delivered with a good degree of autonomy, and within budget and client expectations.
what will my day involve
- Provide accounting services to clients accurately and to budget and time deadlines
- Undertake efficient and accurate bookkeeping in respect of client's accounting records.
- Prepare client's VAT returns with a high level of technical understanding and ensure deadlines are met.
- Respond to ad hoc client requests in respect of their financial affairs in a timely manner.
- Build solid and trusting relationships with clients and staff.
o An employee assistance programme to help support mental good health
o Time repay - if you work additional hours, you get them back! Extra hours are recorded and you can save them up and take them off when it suits you
o Hybrid working - We offer a 60% - 40% office to home split for most non-trainee roles
o Pension salary sacrifice and a workplace childcare benefits
o Fresh fruit in the office, to help you keep on top of your 5-a-day!
o A range of referral bonus
o Agile working - beyond working our core hours, you can choose when you start and finish to suit your needs
o Private medical cover / Life assurance cover
o Breakdown cover / Travel insurance
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.