Finance, Payroll Assistant
£24,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
My client is an exciting, rapidly growing organisation operating in a fast moving market.
As part of this growth they seek an Accounts Assistant to be part of the busy payroll team. You will be reporting into the operation managers and directors of the company playing a key role in the operational and strategic function of the business.
This role is suited for candidates with ambition, drive and desire to succeed with the intention of studying ACCA, CIMA or ACA.
- Processing payroll for a high volume on a monthly basis
- Assessing and reporting key areas of each pay run including sickness and absence, reconciliations between payroll
- Liaising with HMRC relating to PAYE,NI & RTI
- Liaising with management and staff regarding all pay queries
- Administration of the company pension schemes and the auto enrolment process
- Posting quarterly and annual accrual, reconciling the payroll accounts
- Monitoring agreed KPIs to evaluate performance. Proactive identification of staffing levels in the homes and putting in place corrective measures.
The successful candidate will come from a payroll background with knowledge of Employment Laws, have the ambition to start or continue studying or will be a recent graduate who has the ambition to learn a new role, take on new challenges and start your studies with a growing company.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, cash bonuses, opportunities to gain exposure in other areas of the business and many more.
Job Type: Full time, permanent.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.