Accounts Payable Clerk, Finance
£18,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
City of London
I am currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join a leading, global organisation based in Baker Street. The role will suit someone who has a small amount of accounting experience and would like to grow and develop their career experience within a fast-paced, dynamic finance role.
Core duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring all invoices processed in a timely manner
- Reconciling all bank accounts
- Processing and prioritising payments schedule
- Updating cashbooks
- Posting Journals
- Process expenses
- Proactively responding to and resolving supplier queries and escalating where necessary
- Ensuring accurate reporting and compliance processes are followed, including completion of all month-end tasks
- Regular review of supplier ageing and development of action plans to resolve aged items
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work to own initiative
- Must be motivated and willing to learn
An immediate candidate will be preferred for this opening with a potential start date of the 19th of April.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.