Accounts Payable Clerk, Finance
£25,000 to £29,000 Per Annum
Accounts Payable Executive
Up to 29k
I am currently assisting an excellent client of mine in the High Wycombe area who are highly respected in their field in a leading industry. The company has exciting times ahead and there is always lots going on within the business. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled and confident within accounts payable but also have lots commercial exposure, this is not a standard accounts payable role.
- Managing client invoices and payments
- Managing a selection of non-allocated suppliers and customers
- Review, processing and payment of employee expense claims, rebate payments to customers and monthly standing order payments to customers
- Processing one-off and lease agreement payments
- Produce monthly credit notes for specific customers
- Purchase order requests in SAP
- Dealing with queries on supplier payments, customers and staff members
- Ensure invoices are approved and put payments forward in accordance with terms and with appropriate supporting documentation
- Provide cover for secondary accounts payable executive
Key skills and requirements -
- Solid Accounts Payable experience within a large business
- Excellent IT knowledge
- Proven ability to problem-solve
- Commitment to achieving deadlines to help the business perform
- Extensive excel knowledge, confidence in Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Experience within the Telecoms/Technology industry is very advantageous
- Exposure to SAP is also advantageous
If you believe you have the skill set and experience to take on this opportunity, please apply today to be considered.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.