Accounts Payable Clerk, Finance
£25,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
My client is seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant to jon their team to record and process all staff expenses, 3rd party supplier and intercompany invoices.
- Process all staff expenses, ensuring strict adherence to company policies and UK regulations.
- Enter all third party invoices onto the system in a timely manner, ensuring correct GL and Cost Centre coding
- Assist with payment run and follow up with invoices blocked for payment
- Answer supplier queries in a prompt and efficient manner
- Assist and perform supplier statement reconciliation as and when required
- Ensure documents are cleared in SAP VIP system in a timely manner and actively contact approvers to ensure any outstanding invoices are approved
- Processing Rebate invoices in SAP and file the invoices after payment run
- AP Liability report Reconciliation and clearing of debit balances in the ledger
- New Vendor creation process
- Vendor account maintenance in SAP - accounts marked for deletion and amendments including 360 account bridges are properly backed up
- Intercompany balance confirmation & within SAP ICR tool
- Payment Runs in GBP & Foreign currency including AP, Rebate, 360, Expense, Holdings , Intercompany non netting and Casing customers
- Facilitate AP Month end closing within the deadline and journal postings
- Follow up with invoices rejected in approval and supplier query in a timely manner
- Remittance and balance confirmation request from suppliers
- SAP Purchase Ledger System
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel (vlookups and pivot tables) and Word
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.