Accounts Payable Clerk, Finance
£17,000 Per Annum
Accounts Payable (Training provided)
I am currently seeking someone that is keen on kick starting a career in finance with a well established global organisation. This company provides services across a variety of industries and they are continuously growing. If you are studying finance, have a passion for numbers or an interest in working within accounting please see details for the role below.
Role Description (Full training will be provided)-
- To communicate daily in a professional manner with suppliers, team members, all UK offices and other key stakeholders.
- To reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- In a timely and efficient manner - print and process high volumes of invoices for all offices works with a minimum of supervision.
- Attaching invoices to statements and/ or actively chasing statements by email and phone calls.
- Raising and logging queries in excel/relevant tools and chasing for resolution.
- Responsibility and accountability for maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Completing supplier credit application forms and daily Bacs and Chaps requests.
- Ensuring that requests and queries are dealt with efficiently.
- Makes adjustments, handles queries and resolves problems within company guidelines and policy. To verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- To take responsibility for specific projects and tasks as instructed from time to time
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Other general administrative duties associated with the Accounts Payable function
Key skills and requirements -
- Education - minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) including Maths and English
- Ability and flexibility to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Strong working capability on use of Microsoft office suite including word/ excel/ outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take clear instruction
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work at pace in a busy environment
If you think that the above opportunity is a role that you would be interested in taking on, please apply today.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.