Accounts Payable Clerk, Finance
£15 to £17 Per Hour
Global organisation based in London is awaiting the arrival of an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team for a minimum period of two months. Interested?
The role of the Accounts Payable Specialist is to be responsible for ensuring all AP tasks are managed and completed in a timely manner.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will report to the Finance Director and is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services.
This includes processing and monitoring payments and expenditure. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure that finances are accurate and up to date, reconciliations are completed and that vendors and suppliers are paid within established time limits.
The role is responsible for completing payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
Key Result Areas
* Accounts Payable
* Supplier management
* Process all purchases invoices
* Analyse purchases by type
* Obtain Invoice authorisation following the correct approval path
* Account for the correct treatment of VAT on expense invoices
* Maintain supplier accounts
* Reconcile supplier accounts and resolve differences
* Bank reconciliations
* Deal with supplier queries via email promptly, resolving any issues as they occur
* Production of trade creditors reports
* Generating payment runs
* Accounts Payable experience
* Highly organised with a great attention to detail
* Ability to produce and analyse data, identify opportunities and using data to drive decisions
* Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to analyse complex situations conceptually and provide workable solutions to a variety of stakeholders
* Excellent communication skills
* Intermediate Excel and Sage
* AP within a recruitment environment is desirable
Our Key Values
* High Performing - obsessed with being the best and delivering unmatchable results
* Innovative - resourceful and relentless in our drive to find new and better ways
* Trustworthy - committed partners with integrity, earning respect by delivering on our word
* Open Minded - adaptable to change, collaborating and challenging each other to make bold choices
* Personal - passionate about giving generously to achieve our ambitions together
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.