Accounts Payable Manager, Finance
£32,000 to £38,000 Per Annum
My client based in Middlesex are a well known FMCG organisation looking for a excellent accounts payable supervisor to join their team.
The main purpose of the role:
- Responsible for a department engaged in the management of purchase requisition and purchase order creation, supplier management, workflow maintenance, Pro Lease, master data ownership, Supplier VAT control, Employee Expenses Claims, Credit Card Management and all queries relating to these processes.
- Supervise a team of employees that support the function.
- Manage projects in relation to above mentioned and all other assignments as per business requirement
- Accurate & timely administration of EMEA Supplier Master Data, Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order activities.
- Manage projects in relation to purchasing and other assignments as per business requirements.
- Ensure deadlines are met both at month-end and year-end.
- Provide cover for AP&P Manager for activities when required
- Management and resolution of escalations relating to EMEA Supplier Master Data, Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Order activities, Workflow Maintenance, and Pro Lease.
- Manage all new Supplier onboarding and setup by ensuring all compliance and due diligence took place in accordance with the company policies.
- Run daily, weekly and Month end Reports
- Recent experience with SAP
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous management or team leading experience
- Team player, and great communicator
- Intermediate Excel Skills
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.