Accounts Receivable Clerk, Finance
£10 to £12 Per Hour
I am currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Clerk for an immediate start based in Ascot. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-known organisation on a temporary basis to help cover additional workload.
The ideal candidate will need to be available to start immediately and can commit to this temporary position until the end of the year.
The duties of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Bank allocation/clearing of Zero & Pennies
- Customer returns
- Credit notes - Customer and Advisor
- Customer refunds
- Talking to Customers & Advisors over the phone
- Investigating queries for Customers
- Any other Ad Hoc jobs
- Strong communication skills
- Pro-active approach
- Good knowledge of excel (v-lookups and pivot tables)
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.