Accounts Receivable Clerk, Finance
£25,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to join a growing organisation based in Middlesex.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 year's experience working within an Accounts Receivable role and exposure to working within the healthcare sector would be beneficial but is not essential.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and Director, the main responsibilities will be to support the Sales Ledger and Credit Control function in particular through the allocation of invoices and payments.
- Producing monthly invoices
- Allocating cheques, BACS and credit card receipts to customer accounts
- Reconciling client accounts to clarify the balance outstanding position
- Preparing and sending statements and copy invoices as requested
- Calling individuals and local authorities to chase outstanding debts and late payments
- Support with the testing and implementation of new systems as required
- To be able chase debts, update and follow up as required
- Business to consumer credit control experience required
- Experience of recovering debt in dispute
- Strong IT skills, including Excel
- The enthusiasm to get involved and resolve problems
- Sales Ledger/ Credit Control within a healthcare environment is desirable
- Involvement with deployment of new systems and processes
- Experience with Xero Accounting Software would be desirable
- Strong communication and relationship building skill with internal and external parties
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.