Finance, Part Qualified Accountant
£25,000 to £300,000 Per Annum
Parkside Recruitment are currently partnering with a rapidly growing Accountancy firm for the appointment of a Accounts Senior.
You will ideally have 3+ years experience in a similar position and be eager to progress your career into a fast paced role.
- Maintaining excellent client relationships at all times
- Controlling and taking ownership of accounts preparation work for clients assigned to you
- Planning, Reviewing and Finalising of Accounts Preparation assignments including preparation, approval and monitoring of budgets; considered review of trainees' work; finalisation of financial statements and presentation of files to the Director for review
- Ensuring that Accounts adjustments are agreed by client and thereafter processed through the clients accounting system
- Preparing tax computations, for sole traders, partnerships, LLP's and Limited companies.
- Monitoring budgets and understanding commercial aspects
- Supervising and coaching semi-seniors and trainees Learning to tailor our work programmes to suit client business environment and risks
- Ensuring that all aspects of company secretarial duties on behalf of clients are completed by set deadlines. Ensuring that changes in details of shareholdings, directorships etc. are reflected in financial statements, statutory books and at Companies House
- Keeping up to date with all accounting changes by professional reading, research and training courses
- Identifying specific cross-selling opportunities and monitoring and progressing these with clients
Skills and Experience:
- Be fully AAT qualified or QBE
- Demonstrate strong up-to-date technical knowledge, including FRS102 and the ability to fulfil all aspects of the job description
- Be client focused and commercially aware with the ability to deliver work to a high standard, to tight deadlines and to budget.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build rapport at all levels internally and externally
- Ideally be experienced in working with IRIS and Xero software for accounts preparation and tax computations
- Intermediate Excel
Permanent / Full Time
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.