Finance, Financial Accountant
£55,000 to £80,000 Per Annum
Partner opportunity, Competetive Salary
This is a fantastic opportunity for a fully qualified Practice Candidate to join their small team in Hayes just outside of Uxbridge. My client offers a generous salary package to the right candidate and fantastic working hours.
To be considered for this role my client is looking for;
- ACA/ACCA Full Qualification
- Stable experience within a Practice Firm
- Experience leading end to end Audits without guidance
- Experience carrying out audits using substantive testing
Roles & Responsibilities Include but not Limited to;
- Accounts preparation for a wide range of business entities from both manual and computerised record
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff within the practice
- Offering technical guidance on both accounts and tax matters
- Taking responsibility for the planning, execution and completion of audits including large multi-million turnover companies
- Preparation of corporation tax and a good knowledge of personal tax
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Working closely with the partners to ensure quality of output and efficiency of procedures
If this fantastic opportunity suits what you are looking for and you have experience and are confident with the above then please submit your CV for review.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.