Logistics/Delivery Management , Operations
£127 to £148 Per Day
Our international client is looking for an experienced Admin Stock Assistant to support the Instock Management Team.
The team builds, manages, and optimises inventory and strategy.
With the use of in-house systems, they process and monitor KPIs, forecast inventory flows, perform audits, and maintain internal communications.
- Support the Instock Management Team in meeting In-stock Goals at sites to offer optimal Customer Experience, by maintaining strong availability across categories.
- Daily administration and analysing the data available
- Oversee the In-stock function on defined categories including forecasting, ordering & inventory management.
- Support the Instock Management Team on key Q1 and Q2 projects such as range change, forecasting & supply chain reconfiguration.
- You would have to interface with a variety of internal and external stakeholders daily.
Internal: Vendor Management, Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, ROI, Merchandising, Analytics
External: Vendors, 3PL Team at the Hub
- Monthly site visits within London
- Bachelor's degree
- Supply/Inventory Planning Experience
- Retail Planning Experience
- Experience with data analysis & experience working in a complex organisation
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (VBAs, macros, power pivots, complex formulas etc.)
- Good communication skills
Please apply today!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.