£23,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
Administration Support and Reception
Duties will include
- First point of call to all visitors, answering calls in a professional and timely manner, relaying messages as necessary and dealing with ad-hoc queries.
- Maintaining security by meeting and greeting all visitor's and issuing of visitor badges, ensuring visitors sign out and return any fobs which have been allocated.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among teams by documenting and communicating actions as necessary. Ensuring meeting rooms are kept clean, tidy, safe and equipment is fully functional.
- Opening and accurate distribution of post, preparing invoices and expenses for sign off assisting project office with any queries relating to invoicing and expenses.
- Franking all post and organising couriers and collections using preferred companies who we have account with, and on occasion sourcing new companies if necessary.
- Order stationary, milk/tea/coffee etc for the office - ensuring best prices are obtained from our suppliers and sourcing consumable to budget.
- Organising travel bookings for staff including accommodation, flights, trains and taxi's for staff as required, ensuring sign off is obtained and budgets are adhered to.
- Organising catering for internal meetings and external meeting as required, assist with organising staff social events and quarterly updates/celebration events following given briefs.
- Assist the Office Manager and Project Office with various tasks as and when necessary.
- Computer literate, confident in using Microsoft applications, Word, Outlook and Excel
- Flexible, mature attitude
- Confident in speaking to people at different levels
- Clear, confident telephone manner
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision as well as to given guidelines
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.