£22,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
Bonus + Benefits
Got another amazing opportunity to join a client of ours based in Hayes. Our client are a big name in their sector, with a fantastic environment!
Our client are looking for an Administrator, if you're looking for a busy and challenging role working for a company that takes pride in looking after their employees - then please apply!
- Organise, maintain and complete the paper and electronic trial master files, including collation of study documents from monitors or CROs and appropriate filing of documents.
- Identify, request and ensure delivery of outstanding and outdated documents.
- Periodically, and at the end of the study, review study files / folders for organization and completeness.
- Assist in setting up clinical study files / folders at study sites and assist in quality review of the study site files / folders throughout the study.
- Assist the COPMs by offering support for day-to-day study management activities, to include:
- Tracking the distribution of protocols and protocol amendments.
- Creating drafts of study-specific documents.
- Seeking signatures for approved documents.
- Conduct in-house clinical operations functions, including clinical supplies coordination, , Assist the COPM in investigator meeting preparation and coordination, document processing and study status tracking.
- Arranging and minuting Study Team Meetings (as required) and completing actions as necessary.
- Assist in the project management and monitoring of clinical studies, including liaison with study sites, monitors, CROs, drug vendors, central laboratories and other vendors for study related tasks.
- Perform various study related functions as required and assigned to ensure the accurate, quality, timely and on budget execution of clinical studies, to include:
- Maintaining budget tracking tools as appropriate.
- To perform any other activity as may reasonably be required from time to time.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.