£25,000 Per Annum
This position is to join a fast paced busy technical and maintenance department as an administrator. You will start initially supporting the department with administrative work and will then develop into a permanent maintenance administrator.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide first line support and contact with external technical contractors
- Administration for the company maintenance contractors database
- Scheduling external technical contracts for work
- reviewing service and inspection sheets regularly
- Maintain all technical administration records including customer files, contractor files and review to improve work flow
- Ensure all processes make a positive impact on the technical tream
- relevant experience within a maintenance or technical administration role
- Confident user of Microsoft work. excel and outlook
- Experience of developing relationships
- Diplomatic and able to use own initiative.
This role is temporary for 3 months witha view to be made permanent. The role is full time and will require someone with technical experience and experience of booking out contractors.
We require the right candidate for this role immediately so please do not delay in applying if you feel you have the right skills and experience
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.