£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Working closely with Senior Consultant's to resource for candidates on a temporary, contract or permanent basis for our clients
Manage and develop relationships to ensure all candidates are informed, valued and engaged with current and future opportunities.
To ensure all advertising is compliant with new branding and accurately reflects values of Parkside Resourcing in terms of content and message.
To ensure all candidate information on internal system is accurate and up to date.
Education, Qualifications and Training
* Telephone/Customer experience
* Good IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Excellent time management skills
* Excellent communication skills both on the phone and written
* Excellent analytical skills
* Focus and dedication to a task
* Experience in working in a targeted (high pressured) environment
* Experience of building and leveraging relationships and establishing excellent rapport
No experience is required! Full training provided.
* Previous recruitment experience
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.