£16,000 Per Annum
Our client in Denham are looking for an Administrator to join their team on a 12 month Maternity contract.
This role is on a 25 hour working week part time basis.
Hours: 12.30pm - 5.30pm
Salary - £25000 pro rata = £16000
- Providing administration, bid and project management support to Senior Directors, Project Directors and the project team
- Assisting with the preparation of Proposals, Presentations, Pre-Qualifications, Invitation to Tender responses, preparation of Bid, Contracts, Reports and Letters etc.
- Devising and maintaining office systems including data management.
- Raising Purchase orders.
- Maintaining accurate records as required.
- Administration support for other heads of department.
- Taking and Preparation of Meeting Minutes.
- Proof reading proposals.
- Organising overseas travel and accommodation arrangements, including processing visa and passport applications.
- Supporting and covering absence of PA to the Chairman.
- Monitoring and distributing the info@ emails and track tasks once allocated to the project team.
- Research information.
- Telephone and Reception support as required.
- Meet and greet staff from the UK and overseas
- Liaise with overseas offices as required.
- Operate and maintain a shared filing system including hard copies.
- Other reasonable ad hoc duties as and when required
- Good IT skills
- Accurate fast typing
- attention to detail
- Mature and professional manner
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Calm in a crisis
This role is urgent and so the candidate must be available to start within the next 2 weeks.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.