£25,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
This is a fantastic career opportunity to join an international manufacturing/engineering company in Bracknell. You will be of graduate calibre and will be working to promote and develop their after sales / retention objectives.
You will be a vital link between the Head Office and field teams so strong communication skills are vital along with the ability to work with data. You will be involved with activities and projects to support the after sales service and retention programmes to drive forward revenue and profits.
* Maintain and develop strong relationships with both internal and external key business stakeholders.
* Key first line contact for all customer retention initiatives, programmes and activities
* Ongoing evaluation of customer retention programmes and activities
* Identify and promote best practice customer retention activity policy and procedures.
* Supporting the Retention Product Development Manager to optimise customer retention process, programmes and initiatives.
* Ensuring that stock levels of all retention programme dealer and customer materials are always available to the dealer networks.
* Market research and information gathering to support commercial decisions to drive customer and service retention.
* Proactively identify any process gaps across the department and create relevant countermeasures to support operational efficiencies.
* Process incoming invoices create purchase orders and administer dealer debits and credits to ensure our suppliers and dealers are paid within set timelines and we receive our income streams in line with budget at a department level.
* Provision of scheduled (weekly, monthly, quarterly) and ad hoc reporting requirements.
* Coordination and publication of department field and dealer communications.
* Coordination and publication of Service and Parts Operations management dashboard.
* Coordinate and support the Service and Parts Operation Department in the planning and launch of current and future major projects.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a company that offers incredible personal development.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.