Assistant Manager, Operations
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
We have partnered with a global logistics's company based in Bedfont, who are seeking a Media Account and Carnet Manager to join the team and report into the Export Manager. Excellent opportunity to have exposure with a highly regarded and successful logistics company.
Key Account Operational & Customer Service responsibilities
Responsibility for Export Carnet shipments, from start to finish
Client and Customs escalation
Updating of Carnet reports and keeping up to date with changes in HMRC customs regulations
Customs/ carnet Clearances (Air and road )
Account and Carnet Manger Responsibilities:
- Key Account responsibility for customer service delivery to Carnet customers
- Follow up and resolve all negative feedback re operational issues / customer service concerns raised by the customer
- Responsibility for Sales Invoicing and job costing accuracy
- Handling Air and road Export shipments, from pre-alert through to destination delivery, including customs clearance if required
- Research client operational history past and present, visit their website to gain knowledge of products and any developments
- Contribute to ongoing Carnet development and cost saving measures
- Identify areas of operational improvement by reviewing process regularly.
- To join weekly client calls/ meetings to discuss shipment progress and market situation
- Keep up to date with Market trends, HMRC updates, clients products, services and news.
- Ensuring all information provided by customer is correct, and that the carnets are raised and stamped correctly.
- Customs Clearances for Air export carnet shipments.
- Ensure no discrepancies to minimize claims and resolve any queries that may arise.
- Monitoring the validity and ensure they are followed up and closed when required.
- Keeping client updated through telephone and email correspondence
- Ensure all HMRC carnet export entry regulations are met, through self-auditing of export entries.
- Resolution of HMRC Export entry queries and reclaims
Key client contacts: Supervisors / Managers
Shipping & Logistics, road hauliers, co-loader & transport providers, overseas Offices and HMRC
Company Managers & Directors
Operations manager(s) through to Director level, operational teams, sales team.
Company Accounts teams
Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm (flexibility if needed) / Salary is dependant on experience
Please apply now if you have the relevant experience for this role.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.