Logistics/Delivery Management , Operations
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Our client based in Purfleet, are looking for an Operations Specialist to join their established team with either Air or Ocean Freight experience, please apply today to find out more about this exciting opportunity
Overview of the role - Providing a high level of customer service, satisfaction and operational compliance. As part of the operations team learn all customer processes and be ready to support colleagues as required
- Provides high level of service for primarily OFR (but also AFR) customers and learn and develop skills relating to 3PL warehousing activities.
- Drives own performance and challenges others positively to achieve KPIs
- Participates in reviews with team to identify areas of improvement, reviewing KPIs and enhancing overall service quality
- Collaborates with operations and warehouse team and other functions to ensure smooth customer-related process flow
- Prioritises work tasks and calls out to team leader/supervisor where assistance required, process improvement required or where own work load enables assistance to other colleagues.
- Takes an active role in personal development and coaching positively pushing line managers for 1-2-1 time, feedback and identification of training needs
- Serves primary contact for at least one of the teams top customers and provides buddy support to other colleagues
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.