Logistics/Delivery Management , Operations
£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
My client is seeking an experienced Airfreight Important Manager to join their dynamic team.
- Continuously grow customer service excellence and productivity effectiveness through development and process review.
- Engage and grow all people in area of responsibility through the implementation of Active Leadership.
- Responsible for the retention and growth of Key Accounts within the Region and for identifying key areas of added value to the customer.
- Lead customer reviews
- Manage and develop existing customer relationships
- Manage implementation of all new key accounts to ensure successful for customer and company.
- Lead/participate in presentations to existing and potential customers.
- Participate where appropriate in relevant Industry Forums
- Manage Customs Compliance procedures and documentation.
- Maximise Gross Profit through Service Selection.
- Manage Carriers and Handling Agents to resolve exceptions and discrepancies as they arise.
- Maintain DfT compliance.
- Manage Key Performance Indicators
- 5+ years' leadership experience within the Freight Forwarding Industry.
- Experience of HMRC procedures Essential
- Commercial awareness.
- Clear and concise communication skills (written and spoken).
- Processes Management.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.