Procurement, Supply Chain
£28,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Looking for a highly driven and technically experienced Amazon Vendor manager for an established business based in West Drayton, they are looking for someone to grow their ecommerce platform on Amazon. If you have had experience launching your own online store on Amazon and managing your own inventory then we want to talk to you
- Dealing with day-to-day operations of managing the catalogue and content management, images, pricing, inventory, and marketing campaigns, while monitoring sales by analysing data for discounted items.
- SKU and UPC management: descriptions, new item set up, activation/deactivation, attribute and image optimization, inventory and shipment management
- Monitor product inventory and direct flow of inventory to Amazon Vendor platforms.
- Support Amazon Vendor Central initiatives that includes but is not limited to: creating listings, content management, imagery management, merchandising, display advertising and search marketing campaigns.
- Contacting Amazon to resolve product listing issues and raising cases in order to retain and grow Vendor account.
- Analyse product sales performance to determine the best and worst performing SKU's and manage account profitability, and manage trade budget and business goals
- Collaborate with senior management across the organization to effectively integrate sales optimization & merchandising strategies along with other corporate initiatives to promote healthy growth of the business
- Develop Amazon reporting summaries on their platform (ARA), search term analytics and competitive benchmarking and make recommendations to drive business KPI, providing daily and monthly sales data reports.
- Proactively work to identify sales performance issues and resolve them quickly
- Strong experience with Amazon Brand Management on Amazon Vendor platform, paid marketing i.e. sponsored brands & products.
- Proven experience leveraging a consumer brand to generate rapid online growth
- Understanding and ability to navigate Amazon's systems with know-how to help resolve any Amazon.com issues
- Execute and aid in continued development of our marketplace strategy for Amazon, eBay, and other third-party marketplaces with a full understanding of all the necessary supporting functions and roles of E-commerce
- Launch new eCommerce marketplaces and online retailers if required (not limited to Ebay, Google, Shopify)
- Support Retailer initiatives that includes processing orders and returns for all retailer accounts
- Coordinating content and brand assets on Amazon Store fronts and working alongside digital marketing, merchandising and product development teams to optimize sales performance in support of marketing campaigns, product offerings, and promotions as needed
- Implementation and maintenance of marketing and SEO content.
- Solid communication skills, both verbally to build relationships, and in writing to accomplish follow-up.
- Strong listening skills and adaptability to adjust style and message
- Strong level of customer service required
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 1-2 years of e-Commerce experience with good understanding of merchandizing and marketing programs online.
- 2-3 years of experience with Amazon Vendor Central (including some experience working with 3rd party fulfilment)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/sales and marketing or equivalent/relative field with relevant work experience
- Amazon marketing experience (PPC)
- A strong understating of key eCommerce metrics and what drives them
- Experience with other online marketplaces preferred (eg; Ebay, Google Shopping, Wayfair, THD)
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to work independently
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.