Area Manager, Sales
£52,000 Per Annum
A global car manufacturer are looking for an Area Sales Manager to cover Scotland. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic, quality brand in a very well established geographical area. The role is available due to retirement.
The role will be responsible for the successful delivery of the new car Dealer Business Objective and Accessory Sales for the North Region. Working closely with the dealers in the assigned area to develop a strong manufacturer/dealer partnership, offering the necessary guidance to support the dealers in the delivery of our mutual objectives.
This is a geographically driven role which requires the candidate to have knowledge and understanding of the local market including competitor activities. The role will also require a strong relationship with the Area Customer Manager and the Regional team as a whole, to develop a strong team ethos where team dynamics are an important element. The role is also responsible for developing a strong customer experience and exceeding our Customer Satisfaction targets.
This role is field-based and requires a full driving license and the ability to travel within the region of the role (Scotland) and flexibility for overnight stays as needed.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Relevant experience to provide individual expertise and to ensure personal/professional credibility.
- Experience in selling and achieving commercial targets.
- Good communication and relationship skills - with internal and external contacts.
- Proven analytical skills to review data and provide quality information to others.
- Broad knowledge of the sector including competitor activity.
- Able to work alone and take on ownership in geographically diverse locations, ensuring personal responsibility and both professional and personal growth.
- Understanding of the dealer business or distribution sector
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.