Marketing, Marketing Director
£265 to £310 Per Day
My international client requires an experienced Art Director who can own concept development, art direction and post-production for editorial shoots across on-site, social and ATL campaigns.
You will work with the Fashion Editor and Creative Director to develop creative briefs from on-figure on location to studio still life shoots, ensuring to meet all requirements of the business teams.
You would be art directing shoots, partnering with the fashion editor, and lead post-production for stills and video deliverables. Responsible for delivering all assets to deadline to the required specs, liaising with the Creative Producer on time-lines.
Managing inputs from different stakeholders in the wider marketing team, delivering assets for all traffic channels.
Reporting to the Creative Director, ensuring all projects are executed in line with the brand vision.
My client is looking for a team player that is passionate about fashion, has excellent communication skills, a strong creative vision, impeccable taste and can deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative and strategic thinker who understands the importance of brand, advertising, and marketing.
- A visual communicator and storyteller. Produce sketches, storyboards, and design layouts to communicate ideas to stakeholders and present concepts that people can grasp immediately.
- Understands copy and image and how they are intrinsically linked when producing marketing communications across different channels.
- Thrives on delivering work that they are proud of.
- Motivated and driven with a strong sense of belief coupled with a flexible, pragmatic approach and willingness to adapt your ideas where necessary.
- High levels of communication expertise, liaising with other teams across the business.
- Passionate about all things digital and eager to find out about new technologies. Has good awareness of developments in the industry to share and inform the team.
- A problem solver and logical thinker with great attention to detail.
- Independent, self-starter who has energy, passion, and drive to work within a fast-paced environment on multiple directives.
- Can demonstrate multi-tasking organisational skills and effective time management.
- Graphic/Digital Design, Visual Communications, or similar qualification.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop XD,
- Premiere Pro,
- Capture One
- Microsoft Office
- Video and animation skills are a huge bonus.
- Successful candidates would have 8+ years of art direction experience at a luxury brand, (online) retailer, agency, or digital publication.
- People management experience
A website portfolio is a MUST and examples of the latest design projects and thought processes are crucial.
Submissions without a website portfolio will not be considered.
Previous experience working within luxury and premium fashion is a very strong advantage.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.