Assistant Accountant, Finance
£24,000 to £31,000 Per Annum
My client is on the search for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their growing team located in Bracknell. This is a full-time, permanent position and would be an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further develop their experience within Finance.
The successful candidate will be AAT Qualified or be studying towards ACCA/CIMA, have relevant experience within a similar role and be a strong user of Excel.
- Processing company payroll on a monthly basis
- Daily cash reporting & posting
- Weekly multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns preparation and reconciliation
- Preparation & posting of monthly prepayments and accruals
- Maintaining fixed asset register for the group
- Assisting with audit preparation
- Balance sheet accounts
- Experience in a similar role (minimum of 2 years)
- AAT Qualified/studying ACCA/CIMA
- Clear communicator, written & verbal
- Strong Excel skills
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.