£150.10 Per Day
Our Global client based in Bracknell, Berkshire, are recruiting for an Assistant Coordinator to join their dynamic team for a period of 12 months.
The successful applicant will ensure that our customers' orders are reflected on the production plan, and will play an integral part in ensuring that stock is maintained at the most efficient level to meet the needs of our customers. Market and commercial awareness as well as decision making are vital.
- Calculate monthly production orders and consolidate, observing production and order management constraints before submitting to the worldwide factories and sub-contracted factories.
- Process production orders in time for the monthly and weekly change trigger points monitor orders and change requests against factory constraints and negotiate changes with various sales entities and factories.
- Consolidate monthly European sales forecasts and report on market changes.
- Ensure that sales entities are kept aware of production plans (Branch order receival / registration / confirmation) and customer delivery dates.
- Where necessary implement product allocation control.
- Liaise with European logistics team to ensure optimal efficiency of business operations.
- Monitor European stock ageing level for product category in responsibility.
- Propose and initiate sales actions for ageing stock reduction.
- Liaise with product management and sales entities.
- Ensure that all databases are kept up-to-date and consistent.
- Correct system errors quickly to minimise impact on production, sales and logistics, and assist in identification of root cause and countermeasures.
- Review of existing processes under the banner of continuous improvement to ensure business process efficiencies.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- A confident negotiator, able to negotiate with sales entities, production factories and logistics teams.
- Good PC skills including Excel. Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- A good level of numeracy and ability to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to organise workload to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Self-starter, with ability to work on own initiative.
- Knowledge of sales planning & operations processes is preferred.
Are you an experienced Coordinator?
Have previous Sales orders and production experience?
Looking for a new exciting challenge? .........Then this is the role for you!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.