Marketing, Marketing Manager
£27,500 to £30,000 Per Annum
I've got a fantastic opportunity for a Assistant Marketing Manager to join one of my big clients based in Hayes.
My client are a industry leading well known brand who amidst this year are doing exceptionally well and are now looking for expand their Marketing Team.
If you're a 360 Marketer looking for a new challenge working for a fun, vibrant company with great benefits and nice modern offices - then please apply!
- Work closely and support the Marketing and DTC Director to make sure all initiatives are delivered effectively, and sales are maximised
- Manage paid search, SEO, display and other digital initiatives working closely with appointed media agency
- Work with Marketing and DTC Director to design new TVC's and radio campaigns to support business goals
- Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite and others
- Assist with the implementation of all promotions taking place at the stores/retail network
- Support with events and exhibitions (trade and consumer). Maximise ROI and ensure great customer experience every time
- Review competitor sites and constantly benchmark our standards to improve the quality of our product copy
- Manage PR agency and PR plan throughout the year
- An experienced marketing professional who has worked alongside agencies including PR and Media
- Good attention to detail and the drive to get it right to deliver a great customer experience and increase conversion
- Experience of marketing through Digital channels and offline channels; including PPC, SEO and Display activity
- Practical and be prepared to do whatever it takes to get results. Must be an articulate, clear communicator
- Excellent numeracy, literacy, ICT and communication skills; including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Must be self-sufficient with the ability to bring new ideas to the department.
- Good presentation skills are essential
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.