Finance, Newly Qualified Accountant
£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
My client is one of the biggest UK accountancy practices.
They've been supporting businesses and individuals for 100 years with a full range of accountancy, tax, assurance and advisory services. Today, this company is an award-winning, one of the Top 100 accountancy firms.
They are looking for an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their team.
A perfect candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience of working within the private client department of an accountancy practice.
- ACCA qualification (part qualified may be considered as well).
- Managing experience will be an advantage.
The main duties will be:
- Preparation and submission of statutory accounts.
- Preparation and submission of corporation tax returns.
- Lead audits from planning through to completion.
- Mentoring of junior colleagues.
My client provides a hybrid working option. It is a firm with the family feel!
If you are happy to join a multi-skilled team of experienced specialists, then please apply!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.