Finance, Newly Qualified Accountant
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Audit Senior - Crawley, Gatwick
We are delighted to be partnering with a top 10 practice firm with the appointment of an Audit Senior.
Assist in the planning, execution, and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment, for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Identify risk matters and raises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Actively engage with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding for the Manager.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
- Project manage the global engagement and gain experience of systems and controls testing
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/ICAS Qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site.
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
In return, you will receive 25 days holiday (can buy up to 10 extra days if needed), pension scheme, life assurance cover, income protection insurance, discounts across cinemas, dining and gyms, childcare vouchers and many more.
If this role is not suited to your experience but you are seeking a new role within Audit we have several roles that may be suited to you within the Gatwick area. If interested, please reach out
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.