Finance, Finance Director
£60,000 to £80,000 Per Annum
- Working on a mix of audit and accounting assignments
- Speaking to clients and managing their expectations
- Arranging and managing all accounting and audit assignments for portfolio
- Overseeing staff output, primarily accounts for audit production
- Communicating to the partner and attending client meetings
- Reviewing all accounts and corporation's tax deliverables
- Networking - new clients
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Excellent knowledge of FRS102
- Proven auditing technical skills
- Good IT skills including Outlook, Excel, Word and Accounting packages
- Experienced in managing the audit process from planning to completion of financial statements.
- Working knowledge of Digita and Caseware is desirable.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.