Finance, Financial Controller
£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
- ACA qualified, first-time passes preferable, ACCA considered.
- Audit experience minimum 30% preferred 50% plus of training.
- Experience of substantive testing approach (not controls testing) to audit.
- Case Ware working knowledge advantageous.
Package and benefits
- Salary is market rate, negotiable based on experience to date
- Working week is a 35-hour core week, opportunity after probation to increase core hours for pro-rata increase in salary to 37.5 or 40 hours per week depending on business need
- 6% of qualifying earnings, opportunity to salary sacrifice either into the firm's NEST pension scheme or a personal pension scheme.
- Death in service benefit at 4x salary.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing by 1 day per year after 5 year's service up to a maximum of 30 days holiday.
- Enhanced parental leave policy for both parents (after 3 years service)
- Enhanced sabbatical policy (after 5 years service)
- The ideal candidate would work within commutable distance of London and attend the office more than not. We have a 60% plus hybrid working policy in force. The core office hours are 10am to PM (3:30pm on Friday's).
- Regardless of our hybrid policy our team members may be required to attend the office full-time for a specific assignment or project. Working from home days are fluid and workload dependent.
- We have a clear progression pathway with roles and responsibilities at each stage. Our job titles are Trainee, Senior, Assistant Manager, Manager, Senior Manager, Director and Partner. Five of the partners trained with the firm showing progression to the highest level is possible.
Remote workers considered
Separately, we will also consider an employee working completely remotely, e.g. in another area of the UK, for a salary differential and that person would have to be extremely proactive and a very strong communicator and definitely have at least 50% audit experience.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.