Operations, Operations Manager
£196.06 Per Day
My global client urgently requires an Automotive After Sales Support Manager to join their team.
This role will support the After Sales Operations across 17 European countries for cars, motorcycles, and power products. As part of the Customer Division, the Dealer Business Performance (DBP) Department serves dealers and country offices (Branches) leading business improvement activities and providing information and analysis, as well as regular and ad-hoc reporting t senior management
Key development activity for Motorcycle Dealers is the MC360 programme which improves their After Sales Operation, with the objectives of increasing Customer Satisfaction and the sales of genuine parts.
As Motorcycle Aftersales Support Manager, you will manage the implementation and maintenance of the MC360 programme across the European region. Working with local Country management and Area managers, you will ensure essential components of the programme are maintained, that important KPIs are collated and utilised, and that ultimately, the programme delivers its key objectives.
You will be required to travel extensively around the European region.
In this role, you will gain a wide experience of Pan European Motorcycle Dealer activity and performance, which will provide a strong foundation for future career development.
Drive MC360 Dealer Business Performance:
Be the central point of contact for all MC360 dealer business reporting activities.
- Work with the Branches (logistics)/ colleagues to provide Genuine Parts sales data, Customer Satisfaction data and MC dealer financial data in a timely fashion from networks at dealer, national and Pan-European levels
- Provide analysis and summaries of performance of networks to Senior Management
- Analyse and provide countermeasures for any identified gap in performance
- Work with the systems suppliers to ensure consistent and reliable reporting is maintained
MC360 Programme Quality:
Work with Branches to proactively ensure the MC360 Programme quality is maintained and where necessary improved.
- After Sales Area Manager (ASAM) MC dealer evaluation visits (3 Visit Cycle) are being conducted to the highest standard
- ASAMs skill levels are appropriate to conduct effective dealer evaluations
- Carry out Training Needs Analysis (TNA) where necessary
- Provide coaching support where required on:
- MC360 process and programme objectives
- Dealer data analysis
- Action Planning
- Follow-up and support
MC360 Programme Development:
- Work with KPI Improvement Manager, Branches, and other colleagues to develop the MC360 programme.
- Work with Branch management to extend dealer the MC360 Programme to a greater number of dealers and to improve data quality were already established
- Carry out situation analysis and present proposals for expansion of MC360 programme
- Constantly strive/investigate for the best quality of data collection processes
- Develop and propose improved methods of reporting
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Highly enthusiastic and self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem-solve and apply continuous improvement
- Excellent PC skills in-particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to clearly communicate and influence at different levels within the organization
- Organise and prioritise work to ensure that deadlines are met
- Travel regularly within Europe
Interested? Please apply
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.