Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Representative
£22,000 to £24,500 Per Annum
B2B Customer Care Advisor (12 month Contract)
This is a full time office based role Monday to Friday 9.00-5.30 (with onsite parking)
B2B experience is essential for this role, (product training will be given)
This role requires an experience B2B Customer Care advisor. You will be confident on the phone. Can communicate effectively including being able to deal with complaints while keeping calm under pressure.
Full training will be given on the systems and the products ranges.
Skills / Personality:
- 1-2 years B2B customer service experience
- Excellent & Engaging telephone manner
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently
- Helpful with a can do attitude
- Dealing with telephone queries and solving them
- Responding to emails (Outlook)
- Liaising with internal depts
- Processing orders, warranty claims etc (System AX)
- 25 days Holiday
- 5% bonus paid quarterly
- Life Insurance
- Contributory Pension
- Private Medical insurance
- Team Initiatives
- Training & Career Development
Parkside Recruitment specialises in placing a wide range of professional accountancy and office support staff into a variety of disciplines. Our vacancies vary from day to day assignments, short term and long term contracts, to permanent placements.
To submit an application in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Alternatively to find out more about this or other Commercial opportunities please contact Kelly Barter at Parkside Recruitment on 01895 255007.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.