Compensation & Benefits Manager, HR
£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
My client is seeking an experienced Reward Specialist to join them initially on a 12-month contract with the view of a permanent opportunity.
The post holder will contribute to the success of the UK Reward strategy through leading, contributing and supporting on a range of compensation and benefits activities as well as payroll support as required.
- Ownership of job evaluation/benchmarking as requested by the talent team and BP team
- Responsible for the benchmarking and Job Evaluation process and ensuring that our tools and processes, and record keeping are kept up to date
- Prepare analysis/charts as requested by Reward Manager to help support with summarising information and data driven decision making
- Responsible for completing the annual survey submission and other ad hoc surveys as required
- Benefits processing - preparing membership profile data for the brokers to use for group risk benefits renewals and reconciliation
- Collect and administer the Private Medical and Dental renewals applications
- Update the master renewal data files for the brokers to issue renewal packs to employees. Own the auditing of membership lists and details for payroll processing to ensure records are correct
- Prepare final data for payroll processing and systems update
- Ensure monthly leavers and joiners are reported/updated for Private Medical
- Recognition and Loyalty awards processing
- Annual Review and Bonus Process
- Responsible for the accurate update on benefits changes in SAP for the monthly payroll.
- Previous Compensation and Benefits/Reward Analyst or Specialist
- Willis Towers Watson Job evaluation experience is essential
- Benefits administration experience.
- Compensation and Benefits, Willis Towers Watson surveys and job evaluation
- Advanced Excel, SAP, Workday
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.